International "Yoga Day"!!!
My Dear ones,
Wish you best Health & Wellness through Yoga
“Sopanam Nature Living and Yoga Centre” celebrated 1st international Yoga day on 21st June 2015 on the birthday of Yoga. The spirit behind celebrating Yoga day on 21st June is that the Knowledge of Yoga first descended from it's source on that day. Yoga is an integrated system of education for the body, mind and inner spirit to accomplish harmony with the nature. The purpose of yoga is to clear of obstructions in the flow of universal life force, the power in us. Wonder is the essence of yoga. It is a very ancient wisdom that provides us with the essential tools for a healthier, happier and harmonious living. There was a day for everything in this world but no world yoga day. We express our heartfelt gratefulness, sincere thanks to our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi and UNGA, for adopting 21st June as the international Yoga day.On the first World Yoga day ‘Sopanam’ inspired all their students to start practicing Yoga on regular basis and keep the life force at above or normal, remain in harmony with the society. The need of the hour is, care and consideration for everyone & commitment for sustainable development of the society. We encouraged all our students to understand the various strata of existence and learn skills to handle them at each level, energize the body, and relax the mind, control emotions and be in harmony with the society and nature. The essence of our discussion on the day was on devastation, how human beings vandalize their mind and bodies, how much an individual can handle mental, physical, and emotional trauma - how it influences our job performance, co-workers, family members, and the community - how to overcome these issues and live healthy. We alarmed everyone to bring their consideration on the increasing pressure today to achieve and how we loose the track, blocks the flow, thereby prone to unwholesome ways of living. The amount of stress and toxemia one carry, which has now considered a normal part of everyone's life – regardless of their social, economic and cultural background, is alarming. Unless the quality of life is improved, disappointment and frustration will continue to devastate society interfering creativity, productivity, harmonious interaction and will ultimately affect both job and personal life. This Yoga day would act as an amplifier for restoring the life force an occasion every year, a reminder to awaken our strength, social responsibility to think together, speak together and move together.“It is no secret that we all love ourselves and wish to celebrate and enjoy life. But we often forget the fact that life is celebration and wait for occasions to express ourselves and celebrate. When a special occasion comes, most of us even love to experiment with us and sport in a pretentious or proud manner intended to attract notice and impress others. We wear ceremonious dress bind the body erect or leave the face loose with a smile though artificial, apart from this use so many artificial makeup to feel oh!, so pretty or handsome as a gender may be when it comes to celebrate events. We try to conceal all our derangement and disorder bulging belly, curvature spine, bulky, thin or longing face, exhausted heart and pride intellect, amplified ego etc. We are unaware or neglect the fact that cause for any disorder is just the lack of life force. The cause for deficiency can ranges from the simple and temporary like nutrient deficiencies to the more complex like an underlying mental disorder or swelled head, health condition. Top of that, to prevent from being seen or discovered all these, we often opt for various personality makeup courses or treatments and never get a 100% result. The main reason behind receiving no or less result is lack of understanding about the basic factor how to structure complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations. So what does one do when confronted with these issues? This is exactly where "Sopanam Systems" works with the essence of knowledge the main source of life force. First step is to be aware of the fact that human being is not just the body as we normally deemed to. The body is the grossest layer our existence, which can be seen, touched or experienced by ourselves and by others. In addition to this gross body, we also have a subtle body that cannot be seen touched but can be experienced. The mind, memory, intellect, ego is a part of this subtle body. One’s gross and subtle body function because of the flow of an underlying subtle life-force energy called universal life-force “Prana” that keeps one alive and active. It flows through thousands of subtle energy channels called nerves “Nadies”, the nerves are present in one’s subtle body and are not visible to naked eye. Just as arteries in the body are connected to the heart, the nerves are connected to energy centers called plexus, which are also only present in one’s subtle body. The quantity and quality of this life force and the way in which it flow through the nerves determines one’s state of mind and emotions. If the life force level is high and its flow is smooth and steady, then the mind remains calm, positive and enthusiastic. However, generally most people are unaware about the knowledge and no practices are followed to keep the subtle body the plexus and the nerves clear of any obstructions. As a result there is no proper life force and nor does it flow properly. This renders a person more prone to increased worries, fear, uncertainty, conflicts, tension and other physical illnesses which again drain his or her life force. The true essence of a life can be felt when it adds to the experience the life force within us; diving deep venturing into the unknown realms of our existence and bringing them to the light of knowledge. This helps us to get a perspective and enable us to marvel at the beauty of this universe in a very natural way; pushing ourselves to grow further and beyond the boundaries we had previously set. The one and only solution is that proper yogic practices combined with a proper diet and cognition, knowledge of life help one maintain a high level of awareness and also its proper flow of energy through the nerves. Well, now the good news is that using some of the tips suggested by us along with certain foods presented to us by nature and incorporating few selected yogic exercises and life style routines we can find an effective way to enhance the quality of "prana" and its flow through our "nadies" a permanent remedy to overcome these threatening problems. This is a unique approach which combines the highest knowledge with an appropriate life style especially with regard to diet and meditation. According to "Sopanam", this yoga day would act as a message to everyone that you are a message to the society. Our life itself should be the message; we are representatives of universal life force!!!
Dealing Anger is Intelligence!
TIPS TO DEAL WITH ANGER:
1. BURSTING STRESS: When your physical and emotional demands are more than your capacity you are in stress. It happens when you have to do a lot but having no energy and no time. To get rid of stress, either you have to reduce your needs or increase your energy. In these two things, what is most practical is not reducing your needs, but increasing your energy levels. Now how do we increase our energy levels? Through breathing exercises, pranayama, meditation, and yoga it is possible. All of these increase the energy levels of a person in a short period time of 15 to 20 minutes. There are number of breathing techniques that help us relax and get back a lot of energy.
2. YOGIC TWISTS: 15 to 30 minutes of Yoga stretches will help to remove restlessness in your body and mind. Few rounds of Sun salutation improve the circulation and energise the mind. Yoga twists are much more advantageous than simple physical exercises because yoga stretches are synchronized with the breath and increase your energy level along with providing the necessary physical stretches.
3. ATTEND WHAT YOU EAT: The food you eat greatly affects your mind and emotions. Non vegetarian, spicy and oily food brings restlessness in the body and mind. You would have noticed that on certain days you feel very calm and relaxed and some days very restless. You must know that you are what you eat.
4. REST & SLEEP WELL: tiredness and restlessness in your body can lead to irritation agitation in the mind. Sleeping 6-8 hours in a day is very important. How do you feel if you have not slept well the night before? You would have noticed you tend to get angry more often. Proper sleep ensures proper rest for the body and mind and you are not likely to get agitated.
5. SPIRITUAL PRACTICES: You get angry at something that is happening in the present or you noticed something what happened in the past. Spiritual practices help you to purify your mind and bring a higher level of awareness. Then you notice that any emotion should persist for the little time and vanish. When you become aware the shift happens in the mind and the anger drops.
6. One best effective way to reduce the burden that our body and mind has been carrying is through fasting. It is believed that fasting is indeed a denial of the physical needs of the body and the emotional cravings of the mind. Fasting is an effective stress buster to an over-burdened body and over-indulged mind. It gives a chance to the body and mind to save life force and give it a new dimension. So fasting is to be undertaken with an enormous sense of responsibility. Only then you will be able to finish the fast in a proper manner.
7. A 20 MINUTES JOURNEY WITHIN: Regular practice of yoga, breathing exercises and attention of food, help you to settle restlessness. How to sustain a calm and balanced state of mind? The answer is meditation. Regular practice of Meditation is required to give you the ability to witness your own mind and the rise and fall of emotions in it. Just 20 minutes of meditation is sufficient for the whole day.